13.6.10

Sitting, it what i do.

Today was an interesting day. I woke up after about 8 hours of sleep and my head feels fuzzy and sleepy. It was interesting to wake up with this feeling. I don't like it. I don't know how to handle it. It is like i am half asleep no matter what i do or where i go.

So what i decided to do today to deal with this was to sit. That is the thing that has topped my list of to-do-lists that i have been making since i moved into this house. When i write sit down on my to-do-list i mean that i want to sit and mediate so that i can clear my head and focus.

It was really cool because i haven't sat like that in a long time. The way my mind wandered over the various things that i wanted to think about and things that had to consider. It is one of those things that i think most people should really do. Take some time each day, focus on the various things that go through your head when you aren't trying to focus on anything.

It gives you some perspective. It gives you a little focus. Take some time and try it.

No comments:

Post a Comment