29.5.10

Home Body

So i'm writing another blog post, and i know it seems like a second one in the same day but i slept in late so to me this seems like another day which is why i am writing another post to all you lovely people. And that is what this post is about. Yep, yet again i am writing about writing because that is what i have a tendancy to do while i am home instead of being in my house. I haddn't really written much this week then i come home tomorrow and BAM i just can't stop reading and writing. It is what i do at all hours of the day every single day.

Then when i go back to my house i don't do near as much work. Instead i seem to sit around and watch a heck of a lot of NCIS. Rather than getting writing done. I mean i have done a number of other things, i go to my classes, do my homework, planted my herb garden, and started to edit a book me and a friend of mine are working on.

But while i am doing all of this i don't tend to write as much, to be as creative, as focused as i am here. And i think that might have something to do with my memories of my house instead of my home. I have always done a lot of work here unlike my new house. There i am still building what kind of place it is for me. I'm creating what it will be, a house, a place to hang out, and office, whatever i shall choose.

What i think i need to do is to transform it into a place that i can focus and work. A place where i can focus. But also a place where i like to have fun. So far i seem to be leaning to one or the other. I need to find a way to the middle path even though that seems to be the most difficult.

No comments:

Post a Comment