25.5.10

So i am sitting here late at night trying to think of another blog post to write. I have written quite a few recently but seemed to have run out of topics to write about. At least until tonight, then i had a thought of something i could write about and make a great post, something that would be wonderful to read about, that friends of mine would understand all the hidden jokes and references i would make about this past weekend.

I now can't even remember what that idea was about. It seems that the idea was lost during my drive home from a house where a few of my friends live. I can't help but think about how wonderful it is that i have a car for a little while and i can drive across the city to hang out. That i can stay later than the buses run.

It is awesome that i can travel like that, but it is going to suck next year when my friends who live there are more than a bus ride away, that they will either have to stay the night here, or take a taxi back if they can't make the bus.

It makes me think back on what it was like in res where we could hang out until about 4 in the morning and then all go back to our respective beds without having to pay for a ride or drive or anything. It makes me think of the good times we had and how awesome it was.

Anywho guys, just saying don't forget the awesome times as we go into this new year. Don't let the distance be an issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment