1.8.10

Update

What to write about what to write about? That is my current question. Anybody got an answer? I didn't really think so. That is kinda the frustrating part of being a writer, and now looking at it as a career it seems to get even worse.

See unlike with other jobs there is no way for someone to cover for me. I have to do my work here, true i could get someone to say, post a guest blog. But for that to work i kinda need a constant theme here instead of just "i am saying what i feel like saying".

It amuses as someone who considers himself always a full time student and also a full time slacker i am drawn to a job where the only person who can do the work is me and i cannot be a slacker or else. I would actually need to do my work, need to focus on it. And the question i keep asking is "can i really do that?", i keep trying to take my own measure but the fact is i don't know.

I mean look at MWBN, i want to have five chapters finished and ready to edit by the end of this month. I have yet to finish one, though without summer courses i defiantly have a lot more time. The question is how will i put it to use? There are a lot of things i need to take care of, and you all will get to hear about

No comments:

Post a Comment