27.6.09

Tweet Tweet

Yes, it has happened, i have fallen. I, who so passionately hate Facebook, who claim that it is the root of all evil, a waste of time, i have joined twitter. Yes, you heard (or read) me properly, i have joined twitter and will now be tweeting out to the internet from my cell phone.

For those of you interested in finding me on there go to http://twitter.com/wesawakes and check it out, I'll be sending out questions and things to think about whenever they occur to me (plus whatever whiny thing i happen to be thinking about at that moment).

I actually encourage you to use twitter, just do everyone a favor, think before you tweet. There is enough garbage out there already, i know we will all contribute a little, but lets not make it too much...

No comments:

Post a Comment