23.10.10

Lets Play A Sugary Tomato Sauce (Katchup)

Hey there interwebs, how you doin? Good? That's good. More and more people using you every single day? Awesome. And me? Well right now i am doing pretty good. Here comes my new blog post, a coles notes version of my life during my first two months at school:

  • Currently dating a wonderfully fantastic girl that i am insanely crazy about
  • Figuring out slowly what i want to do with my life and finding out that it doesn't actually matter as long as there is something new for me to do every so often
  • My older computer died and i have recently bought a new one that sadly still lacks a name
  • Turned 21 and feel as much of a little kid as ever
  • Slowly started embracing the notion of minimalism thanks to a blog i started reading here is the link
  • I have gotten to know my room mates much better than i used to
  • One of said roomies started a blog which i think you should all check out and encourage her to write more at http://fooduni.blogspot.com/
  • I discovered yet again just how important a prof is to the subject matter they teach thanks to philosophy of art
  • I have renewed my love of the two areas of knowledge that will be making up my degrees
  • I have become completely and utterly broke meaning a job hunt is fast approaching
  • Met a bunch of new people as is bound to happen at the start of each school year
  • Became even more obsessed with cleaning, though mainly dishes and my room
  • Reading a lot, and watching a lot of TV shows as is usual
  • Looking for more changes in my life
  • Thinking about space clearing in all aspects and wondering where to start
Now it is your turn. If you go to the same school as me it is reading week and you now have some more time than you did before, but even if you don't take a few minutes and run over the big important stuff that happened in the last few months. Look at the good, the bad, and the stuff you want to change. Let go of the fear, the worry, the regret, and the sadness. Let go of the happiness too.

That seems like a silly notion, i know. Think about how much time you hurt yourself with past happiness though, whether it be happiness from a past relationship that is over now or a past mark on an assignment that your current work didn't match.

Let go of the past and make some more room for the future, after all if your in uni like me this year still has 6 months to go! (And if your really like me then this year has 9 more months cause you will also be taking classes during the summer!)

No comments:

Post a Comment